Thursday, August 12, 2021

๐‚๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž

Kia ora! 

Today in social studies we have been learning about 
~ What is Culture?
~ What is my Culture?
~ Why do we need culture
What is my culture? My culture is Full Tongan. So Culture is something we learn from family's and community's, Culture is the knowledge of a particular group of people, encompassing Language, Religion, Social habits, Music, Art, Beliefs, Laws. The importance of culture is that it provides important social  economic and benefits. That's all hopefully you learnt from that!

Bye.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anna

    I always think the Tongan culture is so beautiful and colourful. The foods look amazing, although I've never had the opportunity to try some traditional kai.
    Although I was born in New Zealand, my parents, brother and sister were all born in the Isle of Man. People from the Isle of Man are called Manx, and one of their traditional dishes is Manx broth which is a wonderful rich soup. We had it often when I was a child, lots of vegetables, barley, and usually a lamb shank. It was the thing that always made me feel better when I was unwell. I make it occasionally but it's never as good as my Mum's broth.

    What would be your favourite Tongan food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry,

      That's very interesting to hear honestly iv'e never heard of Manx people,My favourite food is called Fai'kakae its got dough boys mixed with this sugar caramel mixture it's very Delicious.

      -Ana Havea

      Delete
  2. good job ana great work

    ReplyDelete